PEPPL is committed to provide contemporary quality services and products to its customers to constantly meet or exceed their expectations and enhance their performance excellence.
We are also committed to continually maintain and improve the quality of our solutions, services and products by effective implementation of ISO 9001: 2000 Quality Management System and periodic review of Quality Policy and Objectives to ensure their efficiency, effectiveness and suitability Policies.
- We shall provide a great work environment and treat each other with respect and dignity.
- We recognize that profitability is essential to our future success in the real estate business we are in and ensure improvement of our entire organization to serve our customers in increasingly satisfying ways.
- We shall ensure that all statutory requirements of the laws of the land are followed and implemented without exception.
- As a real estate developer, our organization shall be fully focused and committed to ensure customer satisfaction in all aspects of property development and providing developed property in terms of design layouts, amenities, safety, durability, security, costs and on- time delivery and superlative performance.
- We are committed to enhance their skills through planned training.
- We are committed to the development of team spirit, work ethics and capability to execute jobs with excellence at the first time.
- In all our real estate activities, we stand committed to our communities and environmental concerns of energy saving, augmenting and using of water resources, greenery requirements, etc.
- We shall stand committed to work in partnership with all our joint venture partners, contractors and suppliers in building/developing projects, giving due consideration to their needs and expectations within the parameters of customer satisfaction.
- We stand committed to our responsibilities to the share holders in meeting their expectations.
- Eliminate re-working.
- Control costs and time of completion of projects.
- Develop quantifiable goals, measure performance against them as included in the procedures. Identify customer preferences and ensure compliance.
- Monitor progress and obtain feedback.
- Lay down requirements to be satisfied at each functional level.
- Update skills of the employees through planned training.
- Obtain data for analysis and continual improvement.